Each wood planer is manufactured according to our specifications and tough quality control standards. We build our
planers with steel frames and cast iron tables for rigidity and accuracy.
*16'' /24" width
* 7-7/8" cutting height
* Segmented infeed rolls
* 10/15 hp motor spins at 5,000rpm
16'' Model MB204H(Equipped with straight cutter head) ; MB204HL(Equipped with spiral helical cutter head)
24"Model MB206H(Equipped with straight cutter head) ; MB206HL(Equipped with spiral helical cutter head)
|Main technical data||MB204H/MB204HL||MB206H/MB206HL|
|working width||410mm||16 inches||610mm||24 inches|
|working thickness||200mm||5-57/64 inches||200mm||5-57/64 inches|
|Min working length||260mm||10-15/64 inches||260mm||10-15/64 inches|
|Max cutting depth (upper spindle)||8mm||5/16 inches||8mm||5/16 inches|
|Max cutting depth (bottom spindle)||5mm||13/64 inches||5mm||13/64 inches|
|Tool cutting circle diameter||Φ101mm||3-63/64 inches||Φ101mm||3-63/64 inches|
|Spindle speed||5000r/min||5000 rpm||5000r/min||5000 rpm|
|Feed speed||0-16m/min||0-53 FPM||0-16m/min||0-53 FPM|
|Upper & bottom spindle motor||7.5kw/7.5kw||10HP/10HP||11kw/7.5kw||15HP/10HP|
|Feed motor||2.2kw||3 HP||3kw||4 HP|
|Machine weight||2450kg||5401 lbs||2800kg||6173 lbs|
Wood planer can be equipped with straight cutter head or Spiral Helical Cutter head.Spiral cutter head is much better and easy to change the blades.
Optional Spiral Helical cutter head*Low Noisy.Easy to change the tips.
*Save your time and value your wood
TIGRA Carbide Tips made in Germany*4 Faces TipsMade in Germany
*Using longer time
DESCRIPTION of SPIRAL HELICAL CUTTER HEADSpiral cutter head will last longer than standard straight knife cutters. You can rotate the cutting teeth so the planer
* Carbide cutting teeth are more durable than straight steel blades.
* Each square tooth has 4 cutting edges. If you wear out an edge, you can rotate the cutting square 90° for a new edge.
* Spiral head offers a smoother cut if correctly set up.
* No need to worry about leaving streaks on boards if a cutting tooth gets chipped. Just rotate it and continue to produce
* Small cutting teeth produce narrower chips than straight-knife cutters, so your dust collector won't get clogged.
* Faster and easier to set up: the cutter head comes with each square indexed in its place. (With a straight 3-knife cutter, you
have to adjust the height.)
* Much quieter than a 3-knife head. The tiny blade squares are staggered and don't hit the material at the same time.
* Covered by a 1-year warranty.